Buebird RV Park General Rules
Due to the delicate working nature of the
Waste Treatment Plants, Septic Tank Flushing into the septic system must be supervised and only as required.
**Absolutley no Cottonelle Wipes- NO EXCEPTIONS
• Store and Pour cooking oils and fats, can covers available
• Generators permitted during power outages only
• All vehicles must be parked on gravel.
• Site Deposit Non-Refundable
• High Efficiency laundry soap required
• Domestic Household Garbage, to be securely placed in an enclosed garbage bag..no loose garbage in can or fire pit.
no construction waste
• Cardboard to be broken down and flat
• No off-road vehicles allowed.
• No Refunds
**Cottonelle wipes must be placed into your bathroom garbage, not the septic system
All Sewer/Water connections must be secure, leaky connections will result in a 50.00 poor connection fee.
Septic Hose must be elevated on a stand and graded accordingly to the connection.
Maximum 1 RV per site
2 Vehicles per site
1 Large or 2 Small dogs
The management reserves the right to evict any person(s) who create a disturbance, nuisance or fails to comply with any of the above listed rules. No refunds