• Maximum 1 RV per site 2 adults per RV,
- 2 Vehicles per site
• Must be over the age of 50
• 1 Large dog or 2 Small
-Due to the delicate working nature of the
Waste Treatment Plant
*Septic Tank Flushing into the septic system is
Strictly prohibited NO EXCEPTIONS !
**Absolutley no Cottonelle Wipes- NO EXCEPTIONS
• Only non-toxic toilet and cleaning chemicals and eco-friendly toilet paper may be used in RV units connected to the septic system
*** All Sewer/Water connections must be airtight & secure
• Store and Pour cooking oils and fats.
• Generators permitted during power outages only
• All vehicles must be parked on gravel.
• Site Deposit Non-Refundable
• High Efficiency laundry soap required
• Domestic Household Garbage, to be securely placed in an enclosed garbage bag..no loose garbage,
no construction waste
• Cardboard to be broken down and flat not crushed.
• No off-road vehicles allowed.
• Washing vehicles prohibited in park
• No Refunds
*Septic Tank Flushing , A septic truck must be called to assist with this procedure, failure to comply will result in a 300.00 fine and or eviction, no exceptions.
*** All Sewer/Water connections must be secure, leaky connections will result in a 50.00 poor connection fee.
• Pets must be contained at all times
**Cottonelle wipes must be placed into your bathroom garbage, not the septic system
**** in order to avoid leeching out the waste treatment plant which works on built up bacterial enzymes ,Laundry draw in place to assign designated days.
The management reserves the right to evict any person(s) who create a disturbance, nuisance or fails to comply with any of the above listed rules. No refunds