• Maximum 1 RV per site 2 adults per RV,
- 2 Vehicles per site
• Must be over the age of 50
• 1 Large dog or 2 Small
-Due to the delicate working nature of the
Waste Treatment Plant
*Septic Tank Flushing into the septic system is
Strictly prohibited NO EXCEPTIONS !
**Absolutley no Cottonelle Wipes- NO EXCEPTIONS
• Only non-toxic toilet and cleaning chemicals and eco-friendly toilet paper may be used in RV units connected to the septic system
All Sewer/Water connections must be airtight & secure
• Store and Pour cooking oils and fats.
• Generators permitted during power outages only
• All vehicles must be parked on gravel.
• Site Deposit Non-Refundable
• High Efficiency laundry soap required
• Domestic Household Garbage, to be securely placed in an enclosed garbage bag..no loose garbage,
no construction waste
• Cardboard to be broken down and flat not crushed.
• No off-road vehicles allowed.
• Washing vehicles prohibited in park
• No Refunds
*Septic Tank Flushing , A septic truck must be called to assist with this procedure, failure to comply will result in a 300.00 fine and or eviction, no exceptions.
*** All Sewer/Water connections must be secure, leaky connections will result in a 50.00 poor connection fee.
• Pets must be contained at all times
**Cottonelle wipes must be placed into your bathroom garbage, not the septic system
The management reserves the right to evict any person(s) who create a disturbance, nuisance or fails to comply with any of the above listed rules. No refunds